Endodontics, more commonly known as a root canal, is a procedure where the roots or nerves of the tooth are removed. Often, this is due to the fact that they are infected and the tooth is causing pain. Rather than subject a client to a lengthy traditional root canal, Kingwood Dental Specialists offers rotary endodontics.
Rotary Endodontics is a way of performing the root canal utilizing a specific electrical handpiece. This tool often makes the process faster and allows the dentist to perform the process with greater ease.
Hours of Operation
- Monday - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Tuesday - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Wednesday - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Thursday - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Friday - 8:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
- Saturday - Closed
- Sunday - Closed