Throughout the medical field, a biopsy is simply the removal of a tissue sample to determine if it is diseased. In dentistry, teeth and gums are sent for biopsy. The role of a biopsy in the dental industry is to diagnose oral cancer. In these instances, a brush biopsy is used to identify oral lesions that warrant further attention.
If you have unexplained lesions in your mouth, they need to be examined by a dentist. They may or may not be cancerous, but they need medical attention nonetheless.
Hours of Operation
- Monday - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Tuesday - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Wednesday - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Thursday - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Friday - 8:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
- Saturday - Closed
- Sunday - Closed