There are basically two types of handpieces, air-driven, and electric handpieces. Electric handpieces are much stronger than air-driven due to the fact that a motor is spinning the bur as opposed to air. This allows the doctor to remove decay at a faster pace. This will cut down on the time it takes to complete a procedure.
Hours of Operation
- Monday - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Tuesday - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Wednesday - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Thursday - 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Friday - 8:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
- Saturday - Closed
- Sunday - Closed